Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A small story with some expletives

Random Industry Conference


Friend : Hi, you're from CTB?

CTB HR lady : Yes (with a stern face)

Friend : So you know a lady called S***n who works there?

CHRL : Oh I'm from U*S. But we don't discuss lady employees with strangers

Friend : I'm sorry. Few friends from CTB had mentioned her name

CHRL : (Gives a dirty look) You should check with your friends :)

Friend : Of course. (embarassed to the core). Please don't get me wrong. S***n is a family woman and I was just checking.

CHRL : Of course you were. :)

Friend : Excuse me. I have to get a call.

Friend (out of scene) : B***h @ CHRL ... My friends are B****C***s, K#$@$@#$, M#@%$%#$@, @#$@#$@##@$ %$^$#%$ #$#%$

Moral of the story : If your remember drunken tales of friends in a formal gathering of complete strangers, please do not bother to verify

No comments: