Saturday, September 10, 2005

relaxed !!

well i have this strange relaxed feeling right now. I've just given in a paper presentation for TISS and made that just in the nick of time inspite of fears to the contrary. Mostly, thanks to my team mate! Well its not that i have nothing else to do now...we do have a mid term test in management coming up next week and a stats test the week after that plus load of placecom work and NCR region presentations. Need to sort out my laptop in the mean time and also deal with a heck load of class politics in the meantime!!...Yup ppl...i am in a B School!!!

I have lost heck load of weight!! I know ive been saying this for sometime now but i cant wait till i meet each of you and see the shock register on your faces!!! [:D] yup vanity is getting to me in delhi!! I do some jogging everyday and then exercise in the gym....no i use only light weights and am not into weight training.

No comments: