Monday, May 29, 2006

Im not happy.

I imagine my life when I was in college, I hardly had a clue which direction I wanted to go in life. Felt very bad about myself mentally and physically. Wanted very badly to be able to wake up early in the morning. Wanted to be driven. Wanted to be able to walk the talk. To be professional. To be able to look problems in the eye and deal with them. To be the one that could be trusted to get things done.

Today I've done all that. But, I'm not happy... I want more.

If success is driven by wanting more then would I ever be happy?

Definitely. I find great thrills with the smallest joys in life while I leave the bigger issues to fulfill other people's happiness. One more year of education. The world is waiting...and I can't wait to take it on.

I want more...

No comments: